Welcome to the Aanval Wiki. Snort, Suricata and Syslog Intrusion Detection, Situational Awareness and Risk Management.
Visit http://www.aanval.com/ for more information.
Welcome to the Tactical FLEX, Inc. Library!
Tactical FLEX, Inc. is committed to providing its customers and community up-to-date and viable information, so that they may make informed decisions to secure their networks and valuable data.
Below you’ll find a wealth of industry-focused articles discussing current security studies and their findings, features and definitions, trends, threats, and tools.
This library is regularly augmented and updated.
- Note: Though articles are only listed once and under one category, their content is often relevant to and necessary for many industries and branches of technology and security.
- 1 Industry Focus
- 2 Technology
- 3 Threats and Security
Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
Energy and Utilities
- Real-Time Networking Monitoring and Management Solutions and Development Lab Services for Both Large and Small Enterprises
Financial and Business Services
- How Aanval’s SIEM and IDS Technology Can Help the Hospitality Industry Strengthen Defense from Cyber Attacks
Government and Military
- 91 Percent of Small Healthcare Orgs Suffered Data Loss Due to Lack of Security Technology Investment
- Tactical FLEX, Inc. Provides 5 Ways to Plan for and Protect Against Healthcare and Hospital Data Breaches
- Resellers Can Reap Financial Benefits Opening SIEM to Largely Untapped Small- and Mid-Market Enterprises
Aanval, IDS, and SIEM
Network Operations Center and Managed Service Provider
- IDS/IPS Market to Hit $2.44 Billion Fueled By Heightened Anxiety Over Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs)
Snort, Suricata, and IDS
- SIEM-Based Intrusion Detection: Advantages of Using Open-Source Snort and Suricata IDS/IPS in a SIEM
Threats and Security
- The Enemy Inside the Gates: Utilizing SIEM Technology is the Best Way to Detect and Prevent Insider Attacks